Why does Japan get all the Good Stuff ?
I'm Serious! Japan has Nintendo,Sony,SEGA, Toyota, Datsun, Mitsubishi... I could go on all Day!
Color TV Game was Nintendo's 1st Consle, released in 1977. Some of the games included PONG and Color TV Racing 12.
Ah, the system that started it all... The Nintendo Entertainment System(Famicom Disk System in Japan.)
I knew sometime on this post I'd have to post a Picture of a Toyota, and I like the Corrola a lot.
Game Boy was the 1st successful Handheld Consle and it paved the way for the GBC, GBA, and, most reccently the NDS.

Color TV Game was Nintendo's 1st Consle, released in 1977. Some of the games included PONG and Color TV Racing 12.
Ah, the system that started it all... The Nintendo Entertainment System(Famicom Disk System in Japan.)
I knew sometime on this post I'd have to post a Picture of a Toyota, and I like the Corrola a lot.
Game Boy was the 1st successful Handheld Consle and it paved the way for the GBC, GBA, and, most reccently the NDS.
The Game Boy's Color Succesor.
Comments