A Series of Anime Events?

I'll bet you have no Idea what I'm talking about, Do You? Didn't think so. This post is going to be about Ghibli's Future projects. Next Year, they're coming out with a Movie called "Ponyo on a Cliff" about some Goldfish Princess and a Little Boy. And in 2012(Japan.) and 2014(America.) he MIGHT release "A Series of Unfortunate Events." Studio Ghibli's Logo features the Character "Totoro" from their "My Neighbor Totoro" Film.
The Cover for Miyazaki's 1st Film, "The Castle of Caligoristo."
The Poster for Miyazaki's 13-Minute Sequel to "My Neighbor Totoro", " Mei and the Kittenbus."
A Life-Size Replica of the Robot from Castle in the Sky. Isn't it Neat?


The Cover for HBO's 70% Edited, Frankly Horrible Dubbing of Nausicaa. Many Miyazaki Fans and Mr. Miyazaki Himself HATE it. In fact, he said "Everyone should push it out of their Minds."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garfield Games (Pt. I) 1987-1995

Bloggy Poll #20