We are sorry to inform you that MONDAY MOVIE!!!!!!!!! has been delayed...

I'm Sorry! So, although SEGA didn't have as many Kid's Games, SEGA's wonderful creation Sonic got me to do a SEGA History. SEGA's Genisis Consle was the SNES's Closest Competitor and the System that started the whole Thing. Honorable Games:
1.Sonic the Hedgehog
2.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist
3. Garfield: Caught in the Act

SEGA's Response to the Game Boy, the Game Gear was the 1st Color Handheld. Honorable Games:

1.Sonic Triple Trouble

2.Garfield: Caught in the Act (Game Gear Remake)

3. Sonic Chaos

The Saturn was a 4th-Gen Consle in reply to the N64. The 1st completely 3-D SEGA Consle. Honorable Games:

1.Sonic X-Treme

2. The Amazing Spider-Man

3. Bubble Symphony(A Bubble Bobble Sequel)

The Dreamcast was SEGA's Last System and was actually released not long before the Nintendo Gamecube. Honorable Games:

1.Sonic Adventure

2. Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness

3. Buzz Lightyear of Star Command

Honestly, I have no idea why all of them were Black except the Dreamcast.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garfield Games (Pt. I) 1987-1995

Bloggy Poll #20