A meme...

4 Jobs I've had:
1. None
2. None
3. Still None
4. None(I'm 10, what do you expect?!)

4 Places I've lived:
1. Vancouver, WA
2. Warrenton, OR
3. Provo, UT
4. Salem, OR

4 favourite TV shows:
1. Avatar The Last Airbender
2. Hannah Montana
3. The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
4. The Cosby Show

4 favourite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Ice Cream
3. Ravioli
4. Mac-and-Cheese

4 Websites I frequent:
1. http://www.garfield.com/
2. http://www.miyazakimovies.com/
3. http://www.amzon.com/
4. www.disney.com/xd

4 Places I'd rather be right now:
1. At a Videogame Convention playing on a Wii
2. Over at the TV watching a Studio Ghibli Movie
3. Upstairs listening to Music.
4. At One of my Grandparents' Houses.

4 Movies:
1. Hayao Miyazaki's Spirited Away(and other Ghibli Movies, e.g. Howl's Moving Castle.)
2. Harry Potter Movies
3. High School Musical and other DCOMs
4. Bedknods & Broomsticks


My Victim is my Dad, dMo. HOO HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garfield Games (Pt. I) 1987-1995

Bloggy Poll #20