MONDAY MOVIE!!!- Castle in the Sky

Every Monday I Will recommend a movie, In case you haven't Noticed. This week's Movie is Castle in the Sky, by Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli. STORY: One Day, a Mining Apprentice named Pazu is working the Mines 1 Day, when a young Girl floats down from the Sky. Later, Pazu learns the Girl's Name is Sheeta. And after a chase by Pirates and the Army, Sheeta's Necklace is not just a Common Accessory and that it has Special Properties. So now, they have to find the Floating City of Laputa. And there are Air Pirates, Secret Agents, and the Army after Them. Starring James van der Beek as Pazu, Anna Paquin as Sheeta , Mark Hamill as Muska, and Cloris Leachman as Dola. My Rating: 10/10.



Tee Hee Hee

Oooh, pretty lights...

Comments

Heffalump said…
I still haven't seen this movie straight through, but I have enjoyed what I saw. I think its good that Mark Hamill found some work after Star Wars.
DMo said…
Good synopsis of the movie without revealing the ending. That's usually pretty difficult to do. I didn't realize Mark Hamill was in it, even though I've seen it more than once.

Popular posts from this blog

Garfield Games (Pt. I) 1987-1995

Bloggy Poll #20