Like my New Playlist?

As you probably know, I got a new Playlist for my Blog. Here is the History of the songs:

"Linus and Lucy"-

"The Sixth Station"- This is Track 16 from the Spirited Away Soundtrack. The Other 2 Tracks they had from Spirited Away were "Sootballs" and " One Summer's Day". (Though Sootballs wasn't the Original, and One Summer's Day didn't Work.)

"Hyrule Castle"-This song plays in the Zelda Game "A Link to the Past" while you are in the Castle.

"Hyrule Field Morning Theme"- Actually, I'm not quite sure which game this One comes from, I just liked It.

"The Legend of Zelda"-The Song that plays during the Opening of the Original Zelda.

"Ebay"-One of Weird Al's Greatest!

"Star Wars Cantina"- This is actually by someone named Richard Cheese. DO NOT listen to any of his Other Songs.

"Trapped In the Drive-Thru"-I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other Stuff I Enjoy: Howl's Moving Castle-Opening/The Merry-Go-Round of Life, A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Chronicles of Narnia, Princess Mononoke (Some Songs), Zelda Soundtracks. (Koji Kondo is one of my favorite Composers.)

Comments

DMo said…
You do have a pretty good collection of songs there.

Popular posts from this blog

Garfield Games (Pt. I) 1987-1995

Bloggy Poll #20