Bloggy Poll #15/ Bloggy Poll #16

RESULTS for Bloggy Poll #13: 2/3 (Me, John Andersen) chose "A Daily Dose of Mischief" and 1/3 (DMo) couldn't choose.





Which would you rather read?

The Hardy Boys

Nancy Drew



Be sure to answer in the Comments!







RESULTS for Bloggy Poll #14: 4/4 (Me, Heffalump, John Andersen, DMo) chose The Original TMNT Show.





Which do you like Better?

Cartoons

Live-Action Movies



Be sure to answer in the Comments!

Comments

Heffalump said…
Probably the Hardy Boys. And probably live action.
John Andersen said…
Probably Nancy Drew - I never read the hardy boys. I liked nancy drew -- haven't seen the new movie though. Could be interesting.

As far as cartoon vs. action. Depends, but probably action.
DMo said…
I think I'd like the Hardy Boys better. Probably just because I remember when I saw the books at the library in middle school and early high school I always though the Hardy Boys were for boys and Nancy Drew was for girls.

I definately like live action better, but sometimes I'm really impressed with some of the animation...especially computer animation.

Popular posts from this blog

Garfield Games (Pt. I) 1987-1995

Bloggy Poll #20