Bloggy Poll #10! (WAH-HOO!!!!)

RESULTS for Bloggy Poll #8: 5/5 people (DMo, Heffalump, Me, Cornflake Girl, John Andersen.) chose Calvin and Hobbes.



You are turned in to a Racoon. What do you Do?
1.Hyperventilate until you faint
2.Cry your little Racoon Eyes Out
3.Convince yourself that you are dreaming and hit your head Multiple Times in order to Wake Up
4.Run around in Circles, screaming and pulling your hair out.
5.All of the Above
6.Keep a Level Head and try to find some food and a Cure.


Be sure to answer in the Comments!

Comments

Heffalump said…
Food is always good...so #6.
John Andersen said…
I would have to choose #4 because at least with all of that running, I would feel like I was doing something!
J-Dog said…
If I got turned into a Racoon, I bet the 1st thing I would do would be #5.
DMo said…
I'm trying to figure which one of those I don't already do when I get around you boys... :-)

I think I would probably do #3 and hope it was just a bad dream.
Unknown said…
Probably all of the above...then I'd head for the brush...it's safer there, and I'd figure out a solution to my problem---there could be danger in this! What would you do then, j-dog?

Popular posts from this blog

Garfield Games (Pt. I) 1987-1995

Bloggy Poll #20