Actually D-Mo...Shaggy and Scooby were voiced seperately in the earlier series. There was just a shor period of time where the same guy voiced both of them until they got the original voice for Shaggy back, and now the guy that voices Fred sometimes is the voice of Scooby. I think I would have to pick Scooby because he was sometimes brave when he really needed to be, and because he always outsmarted Shaggy when it came to food, and food is important!
This is a Post with Garfield Game Info! Garfield Big Fat Hairy Deal.(C64,1987) Garfield(G) has to save Arlene. Garfield A Winter's Tail (1988,C64) I Have NO Idea what it's About. A Week of Garfield(NES,1991) A Screen from the Popular Japan-Only Game. Garfield Labyrinth(GB,1991) The Title Screen for a Game Boy Game Starring Garfield in DOZENS of Mazes. Garfield Caught in the Act (SGen,1995) Garfield gets trapped in the TV.
RESULTS for Bloggy Poll #18: 3/4 (John Andersen , DMo, Heffalump) chose Let them be Little. Which would you rather Eat? Look! Big Hunk Be sure to answer in the Comments!
Comments
I think I would have to pick Scooby because he was sometimes brave when he really needed to be, and because he always outsmarted Shaggy when it came to food, and food is important!