Scary, Isn't It?
Sorry you haven't heard from Me, I was on a Family Camping Trip that I forgot to Mention in Past posts.
Gilligan's Planet was the 2nd Animated Gilligan's Island Show, where The Professor manages to build a Spaceship, although he wasn't able to Patch up the Hole in the Ship that got them Shipwrecked! Then they land on a Deserted, Unknown Planet.
An Anime Movie called "The Amazing Rescue of Princess Peach" was made in Japan. It was Obscure, even in Japan. In It, Mario and Luigi are trapped inside their Famicom Game and must rescue Princess Peach.
The New Adventure of Gilligan's Island is the 1st Cartoon G's I Series.
Super Mario Bros. is a Live-Action Movie starring Bob Hoskins as Mario Mario and John Leguiziamo as Luigi Mario.
Gilligan's Planet was the 2nd Animated Gilligan's Island Show, where The Professor manages to build a Spaceship, although he wasn't able to Patch up the Hole in the Ship that got them Shipwrecked! Then they land on a Deserted, Unknown Planet.
An Anime Movie called "The Amazing Rescue of Princess Peach" was made in Japan. It was Obscure, even in Japan. In It, Mario and Luigi are trapped inside their Famicom Game and must rescue Princess Peach.
The New Adventure of Gilligan's Island is the 1st Cartoon G's I Series.
Super Mario Bros. is a Live-Action Movie starring Bob Hoskins as Mario Mario and John Leguiziamo as Luigi Mario.
Comments