The Dynamics of Bloggy Torture

Today I shall give you Instructions on how to torture People using a very Powerful Weapon: Your Blog. See Below for Instructions: Fig. 1: Unless you still like Twinkies, posting Multiple Pictures of Twinkies on 1 Post is probably the least evil & least satisfying method of Bloggy Torture.
Fig. 2: Posting a Picture(or 2 Pictures, or 3 Pictures, or 4 Pictures,etc.)of Oreos is the Next-Least Satisfying way of torturing your Blogger Bretheren.
Fig. 3: Now we're Talking! Posting a Picture of a Delicious Candy Bar is filled with Torture, but not as much as Fig. 4.
Fig. 4: Krispy Kreme Blog Torture. HOO HOO HA HA! EVIL AND SATISFACTION ABOUND!





Comments

J-Dog said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bri-onic Man said…
Nice to see you're trying some new material. I like it. And, I also like Twinkies, Oreos, Butterfingers, and doughnuts (but not all in the same day . . . you've gotta pace yourself . . . and brush really well)
DMo said…
Even worse would be a picture of a big bowl of Tillamook Cookie Dough Ice Cream, with a button that said, click here for a free gallon of Tillamook ice cream...but everytime you try to click on the button it moves out of the way.

Popular posts from this blog

Garfield Games (Pt. I) 1987-1995

Bloggy Poll #20