Bloggy Poll #3

RESULTS for Bloggy Poll #1: 3/5 People said: Mario (Bri-Onic Man, Cornflake Girl, and John Andersen.) 1/5 said: Luigi (Heffalump.), and 1/5 couldn't decide(That was Me!)
Who would you rather be?
A Plumber like Mario and Luigi
A Princess like Peach and Daisy
A Mushroom like Toad and Toadette
A Monkey like Donkey Kong




Be Sure to Answer in the Comments!

Comments

Heffalump said…
A princess of course...
Ezre said…
Well, I suppose I'd choose a princess, but it would be pretty handy to know how to be a plumber, and they make pretty good money...hm. I guess I'd still stick with a princess, but I wouldn't wear pink!!
John Andersen said…
I plumber for me...I'll tell you with the things I have had to do in my house, being a plumber sure would have helped me and saved me a lot of money!!! $$$

Popular posts from this blog

Garfield Games (Pt. I) 1987-1995

Bloggy Poll #20