Professor Layton and the Disturbing Obsession, OR, I need to get a life...
I am obsessed with the Professor Layton series of video games for Nintendo DS. It actually kind of scares me how obsessed I am over it...
How obsessed am I? Well...
How obsessed am I? Well...
- I know that, just before the relese of Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, the second game in the series, in Japan, a special mini-Layton game titled Professor Layton and the Holiday in London.
- Ever since February 2008, a Professor Layton Manga titled Professor Layton and the Cheerful Mystery ran in a Japanese children's magazine.
- I watched a series of YouTube videos that showed someone playing the Japanese version of the third game in the series, Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel, which has not been released in the U.S. yet. The videos have no subtitles.
- I have listened to this song, the main theme of Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel at least 15 Times, no joke:
- The animated cutscenes in the game are animated jointly by two animation houses in Japan: The 2D characters and objects are done by P.A. Works, and the CGI is overseen by Production I.G.
- Christopher Miller, who voices Professor Layton in the English versions of the games, also voices the characters Inspector Chelmey and Don Paolo.
Comments