Little Women Opening Song ~ Full Version
I've already posted a video of the opening song, but it is played over the opening credits, and thus somewhat shortened. In THAT version, you can only hear Meg and Jo's parts. In this version, you can hear ALL the sisters' parts. Meg is voiced by Keiko Han, whose other WMT roles include the titular role of Annette in 'Alps Story: My Annette' and Becky Thatcher in 'The Adventures of Tom Sawyer'. Interestingly enough, in Toei Animation's 1981 adaptation of Little Women, Keiko was cast as Beth. Jo is voiced by Eiko Yamada, who has voiced many, MANY WMT characters. Two of her most famous are Anne from 'Anne of Green Gables' and Jimmy Bean in 'Pollyanna'. Mayumi Shou was cast as Beth. As far as I can tell, she didn't voice any other WMT characters... Rei Sakuma voiced Amy. I think the way it sounds almost as if she is stumbling over the lyrics at certain points in her voice may be a reference to the way she mispronounces words in the novel.
Comments