My Christmas List (Mainly for Family)

The Purple Exclamation Marks mean how high thet Item is on my List. (1 being the Lowest, and 5 being the Highest.)

1. Animaniacs DVDs (Any) !!!!
2. Wii 2000 Points Card !!!!!
3. Carnival Games for Wii !!!!
4. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind !!!!
5. Snacks (Pop-Tarts, Popcorn, Rice Krispie Treats, Cheetos, Fritos, Doritos, Pringles, Wonka Candy, Big Hunk, Look!, Charleston Chews, Starburst, Skittles, Safeway Flavored Water.) !!!!!
6. Bewitched Season 1 (Either Black & White or Color)!!!
7. Indiana Jones Complete Soundtracks Collection !!!!
8. My Neighbor Totoro DVD !!!
9. Garfield Books (Any) !!
10. Calvin and Hobbes: It's a Magical World Book !!!
11. Star Wars: Clone Wars Soundtrack !
12. Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection for Wii !!!!
13. Game Party for Wii !!!
14. The Flintstones Season 1 !!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You should put your wish list in my Online Wish List program I created a few years ago.

My kids put their wish lists in WishTips.com and then they share their list with family.

Family members can then claim items that they want to get you so that people don't buy you the same thing.

You'll want to get your parents' permission first before you check it out.

Have fun!
J-Dog said…
Good Idea, I'll do that! (Loads better than reposting this post when I add another Item.) :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Garfield Games (Pt. I) 1987-1995

Bloggy Poll #20