Wii love Video Games



Sorry, these should be below the writing about their Respective Games!


I'm Sorry I haven't posted since forever! Please forgive me!


NOW ON TO THE HAPPY STUFF:


I love Wii! My Family just got one. It's so much Fun! (Yes, Mom, I know I haven't got to Play the Wii yet.) NOTE: About the Part in parentheses. I have played on A Wii, just not OUR Wii.


We have three Games so far:


1) Wii Sports (Which we would have even if we didn't get the Value Pack with 2 More Games and a Wii Nunchuck.)


This game features 5 Games: Baseball, Bowling, Boxing, Golf, and Tennis. (With Bowling being my Favorite.) It comes with every Wii console in THE WORLD. It's also a Favorite amongst Wii-Ers.
2) Wii Play (This one comes with an extra Wiimote.)
This is basically a Tutorial on the how to use the Wiimote. It has the Following Games:
SHOOTING-This is where you shoot, well, just about everything! From Targets to Trash, this Game's got it! My Grade: A-
FIND MII-This is a Fun Game that reminds me of 'Where's Waldo?/Wally?' You have to find a certain "Mii" in the Crowd. (i.e. Your Mii, Fastest Mii, Two of the Same Miis, Invisible Mii, etc.)
My Grade: A+++
POSE MII-I HATE THIS GAME!!! It's so Stupid! It will drive you crazy and give you a Barbaric Urge to throw your Wii out the Window! My Grade:F
PING PONG- I was sort of frustrated by this Game. Of course, I'm not a Ping Pong Person. Others will probably like it. My Grade: D
LASER HOCKEY- This is fun if you like Air Hockey. Because that's basically what it is. The only difference is that this has a Neon-type Theme. Oh, and the Hitty-Thingies aren't circular. My Grade: B-
COW RACE-This game's addictive! Basically, you have to steer a Cow and trample Scarecrows before Time runs out. My Grade: A
FISHING-I haven't played this one, actually. I have seen it being played, though, and I would probably hate it. My Grade: F
TANKS-I haven't played this either. My Grade: n/a
BILLIARDS-It's okay. It just takes FOREVER! And it's not even a full 15-Ball Game! My Grade: C
3)Super Mario Galaxy
I haven't played it. However, my Brothers are addicted to it. It looks pretty Fun, though.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Garfield Games (Pt. I) 1987-1995

Bloggy Poll #20