My Birthday List

Below is my Birthday List:



Spirited Away DVD
Wish Gone Amiss DVD
Legend of Zelda DVD Box set
Snacks (Cheetos, Fritos, Doritos, Pop-Tarts, Rice Krispie Treats, Fruit Roll-Ups)
Candy (Hershey’s, Overload, Oreos, Butterfinger, Look!, Abba-Zaba, U-No, Big Hunk, Charleston Chews, Rocky Road)
The Artemis Fowl Files Book
Classic Hardy Boys Books* ( The ones with the Blue Covers.)
Gift Certificates
The Hardy Boys/ Nancy Drew Mysteries Season 2
LEGO Avatar Sets
*Except the 1st One

Comments

John Andersen said…
Hey J-Dog, you should really store that wish list in a good wish list manager (with approval from your parents, of course! :-).
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Popular posts from this blog

Garfield Games (Pt. I) 1987-1995

Bloggy Poll #20