Catching Up

This will probably be my longest Post. I have SO much stuff to catch up on. Here's what I did over the Christmas Season:
1)All 5 of Us got sick.
2)Christmas Eve.
3)Christmas Day. (I got "Howl's Moving Castle","A Cardboard Christmas", and the "Princess Mononoke" and "Spirited Away" Soundtracks.)
4) DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5)Today;New Years Eve


For more details on Disneyland, see these Posts on my Dad's Blog.

Comments

John Andersen said…
Sounds like you guys had a great time!
Heffalump said…
J-Dog...I have been noticing that your links don't work in many of your posts. I went in to investigate and you have to put .html on the end of the links you have done. I have found that it works best to copy and paste the actual link from the page or post you want to link to, then you don't have any mistakes. I fixed the ones in this post for you, but the Howl's moving castle one is still wrong for some reason, so you might want to check that one.

Love, Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Garfield Games (Pt. I) 1987-1995

Bloggy Poll #20