Old and/or cancelled Shows I watch
NOTE: These aren't in any specific order at all. I just randomly posted them.
DOC: (2001-2004) This show aired on PAX. Unfortunatley, the Company ran out of Business, and it was cancelled. Also, (and quite stupidly.) they didn't release the other 4 Seasons and Movie on DVD.
LAVERNE & SHIRLEY: (1976-1983 [!]) I actually haven't seen much of this show. But what I have seen I enjoyed.
THE COSBY SHOW: (1984-1992) My favorite Sitcom! What else can I say?
MYSTERIOUS WAYS: (2000-2002) An awesome show! WHY did they have to cancel it after 2 Seasons! RRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAVED BY THE BELL: (1989-93) This show was NBC's retitled and repackaged version of the Disney Channel's "Good Morning, Miss Bliss".
HOME IMPROVEMENT: (1991-99) This sitcom is good, but derives many storylines from "Cosby", though not as Family-Oriented.
THE HARDY BOYS/NANCY... (1977-79) The title basically explains it.
THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO: (1981-83) One of the few Superhero shows I actually like.
BEWITCHED: (1964-72) Great show about a witch who marries a Mortal.
BILL NYE: (1997-99) Great Science Show!
GILLIGAN'S ISLAND: (1965-68) Hilarious show from the '60's. I LOVE IT!
DOC: (2001-2004) This show aired on PAX. Unfortunatley, the Company ran out of Business, and it was cancelled. Also, (and quite stupidly.) they didn't release the other 4 Seasons and Movie on DVD.
LAVERNE & SHIRLEY: (1976-1983 [!]) I actually haven't seen much of this show. But what I have seen I enjoyed.
THE COSBY SHOW: (1984-1992) My favorite Sitcom! What else can I say?
MYSTERIOUS WAYS: (2000-2002) An awesome show! WHY did they have to cancel it after 2 Seasons! RRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAVED BY THE BELL: (1989-93) This show was NBC's retitled and repackaged version of the Disney Channel's "Good Morning, Miss Bliss".
HOME IMPROVEMENT: (1991-99) This sitcom is good, but derives many storylines from "Cosby", though not as Family-Oriented.
THE HARDY BOYS/NANCY... (1977-79) The title basically explains it.
THE GREATEST AMERICAN HERO: (1981-83) One of the few Superhero shows I actually like.
BEWITCHED: (1964-72) Great show about a witch who marries a Mortal.
BILL NYE: (1997-99) Great Science Show!
GILLIGAN'S ISLAND: (1965-68) Hilarious show from the '60's. I LOVE IT! I also watch The Partridge Family.
Comments
-ShayDog