MONDAY MOVIE!!!!-Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo
Sorry I haven't Blogged in a while. Homework does that to a Person. Anyway, I haven't done a Monday Movie Post for a Lo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ng Time, so I decided to do one for 'Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo'. STORY: When a strange villian named Saico-Tek attacks the Titans Tower, Robin captures him. After Interrogation, he learns that he works for Brushogun, a mythical criminal rumored to be made of Ink and Paper rather than Blood and Skin. After destroying a Water Pipe, Saico-Tek vanishes. So Robin, Starfire, Raven, Cyborg, and Beast Boy go to Tokyo. It is a very Interesting Movie, and I enjoyed It. My Rating: 8/10.
What to look for: The Monster that attacks Raven is based on No-Face from "Spirited Away". The name Brushogun is a Combination of "Brush" and "Shogun". In the background at the Arcade, there is a game that looks an awful lot like "Super Mario Brothers".


What to look for: The Monster that attacks Raven is based on No-Face from "Spirited Away". The name Brushogun is a Combination of "Brush" and "Shogun". In the background at the Arcade, there is a game that looks an awful lot like "Super Mario Brothers".



Comments